Viroclinics-DDL COVID-19 Expertise Center
Accelerating COVID-19 research through state-of-the-art preclinical, clinical diagnostics
and global supply chain services
As SARS-CoV-2 continues to spread across the globe, we are committed to provide support for finding an effective immune and prophylactic strategy. We are currently working on many SARS-CoV-2 anti-viral and vaccine clinical trials. Viroclinics-DDL build further on an impressive track record of pandemic related viral targets, including SARS-CoV-1 (2002-2004) and S-OIV (2009) using validated molecular, cellular and preclinical analyses models. As a virology focused CRO we have extensive expertise with high-demand scenarios. To assist the pharmaceutical, biotech and academic communities with the development of anti-viral medication and vaccines against SARS-CoV-2, Viroclinics-DDL offers a full suite of preclinical, clinical diagnostic and global supply chain services.
COVID-19 Service Proposition
Our service proposition includes:
Early stage and preclinical solutions
- Validated animal models for SARS-CoV-2 challenge studies using wild type virus in our BSL3 facilities
- Immunogenicity and efficacy testing
- Viral culture/phenotyping
- Plaque assays (High through plaque reduction assay available, 96-well format)
- Next Generation Sequencing, whole genome, targeted, including Bio-IT
- Viral load qPCR
- Neutralizing antibodies
- ELISA testing for antibodies
Clinical Trial Operations Services
- A global reach, through our network of 18 processing laboratories
- Production and distribution of sample kits, including vials, labels, forms and coding
- Global cold chain sample logistics.
We operate using our in-house high containment BSL2 / BSL3 laboratories at multiple locations. Viroclinics Xplore has its own 18,000 ft2 in-house preclinical site and offers specialized efficacy, safety, PK and (immune) toxicology testing of antibodies, vaccines and antivirals.
If you require any additional information or if you would like to discuss specific queries regarding your upcoming project, please feel free to contact our dedicated team at: firstname.lastname@example.org