Viroclinics-DDL COVID-19 Expertise Center
Accelerating COVID-19 research through state-of-the-art preclinical, clinical diagnostics and global supply chain services
Early stage and preclinical solutions
- Established SARS-CoV-2 infection models in Syrian hamsters, ferrets and rabbits. Susceptibility to the virus is species dependent.
- Individual study design to answer specific scientific research question(s).
- Challenge virus strain: BavPat1/2020, Ref-SKU: 026V-03883.
In vivo models
- Prophylactic and therapeutic efficacy testing of (in)direct antivirals, repurposed compounds and immunomodulators.
- Immunization and challenge studies for vaccine efficacy.
- Immunogenicity studies.
- Pharmacokinetic studies.
We operate using our in-house high containment BSL2 / BSL3 laboratories at multiple locations. Viroclinics Xplore has its own 18,000 ft2 in-house preclinical site and offers specialized efficacy, safety, PK and (immune) toxicology testing of antibodies, vaccines and antivirals.
If you require any additional information or if you would like to discuss specific queries regarding your upcoming project, please feel free to contact our dedicated team at: firstname.lastname@example.org