- This event has passed.
5th Resvinet Conference RSVVW 2019
November 12, 2019 @ 8:00 am - November 14, 2019 @ 5:00 pm UTC+0
Organized by the Respiratory Syncytial Virus Network (ReSViNET) Foundation, the “RSVVW 2019” A Global Conference on Novel RSV Preventive and Therapeutic Interventions, will be held on November 12th-14th, 2019 in Accra, Ghana.
The scientific program consists of the following session topics:
- Session I: Burden of RSV Disease and Mortality
- Session II: Latest Developments in RSV Molecular Virology
- Session III: RSV Immunology: Identification of Novel Therapeutic Targets
- Session IV: Clinical Advancements of RSV Prevention
- Session V: Clinical Advancements of RSV Treatment
- Session VI: Status of RSV Interventions – By Companies
- Session VII: RSV-Related Recurrent Wheeze and Asthma
- Session VIII: RSV Infection – A Global Health Perspective
On Thursday, November 14th, (Between 09:45 and 11:00), Viroclinics Xplore team members will host a poster presentation: “THE FERRET AS AN ANIMAL MODEL TO STUDY HUMAN RESPIRATORY SYNCYTIAL VIRUS INFECTION, TRANSMISSION AND COUNTERMEASURES”.